Peoples Diabetic Clinic is a comprehensive diabetes management and educational institution. We offer innovative, clinical, educational, pharmaceutical and referral services for the undiagnosed, pre-diabetic and diabetic patient to effectively identify, prevent, treat and manage diabetes and related associated risks/complications.
Peoples Diabetic Clinic Services:
- Pre-Diabetes Disease Management Service
- Diabetes Disease Management Service
- Diabetes Self-Management Education Service
- Hypertension Disease Management
- Diabetes Nutritional Management Service
- Diabetes Weight Management Service
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Diabetes Psychosocial Service
- Health Screenings Services
Health Screening Services
Peoples Diabetic Clinic provides diabetes screening & counseling designed to measure a patient's risk for diabetes. For most accurate results, it is recommended that you fast for 9-12 hours before testing. During this visit, we will record the patient's age, height, weight and waist circumference, as well as medical, family, and social history information. After this, a blood test will be performed by obtaining a small blood sample from the patient's finger to measure blood sugar levels.
- Pre-Diabetic Screenings
- Diabetic Screenings
Fasting Blood Sugar Test
Glucose Tolerance Test- 1 Hour
Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
- Albuminura-to-Creatnine Ratio (ACR)
- Total Serum Cholesterol LDL
- Vital Signs
- BMI Obesity
Based on the results of these screenings, we will counsel the patient on their risk factors and recommend lifestyle changes to help the patient lead a healthier life. Further testing and evaluation may be required. Diabetes can be monitored and managed at Peoples Diabetic Clinic or you may be referred to a primary care provider for further care.