We’re with our community during this time of need
At Peoples Pharmacy, the health of our patients has - and always will be - our highest priority. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become a crucial part of the COVID-19 pandemic response by becoming an approved vaccine administrator. In partnership with the Norfolk Health Department, we are proud to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to our community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling & Information
We have created an appointment scheduler for our patients for the COVID-19 vaccine.
We also have walk-in clinics. There's NO appointments necessary! The walk-in clinics are from Monday through Friday between 10am to 12pm or 2pm to 3pm.
Note: If you want a guaranteed spot, please schedule your appointment here:
Please read through the Additional Resources for more information regarding the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccines the pharmacy will be administering. Thank you.
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Getting the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine: What to expect during & after your vaccination
- What to expect after getting the COVID-19 vaccine
- V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- CDC.gov COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
Looking for a pharmacy that really cares? Please try us out.
We are committed to providing excellent care and ongoing support to our existing and new patients.